How do I Claim?
How to Claim
The policyholder should take the following steps:
- Phone HCV on 0861-TOWING (869 464) to ensure they do not incur towing fees.
- Report the accident to the police and obtain a police case number.
- Get the details of all third parties, including:
- Vehicle Registration Number
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s identity number
- Vehicle owner’s name
- Vehicle owner’s phone number
- Insurance details and policy number
- Get the vehicle towed to the nearest place of safety.
What to do when your vehicle / goods has been stolen or hijacked
- Any theft or hijacking must be reported telephonically to HCV, within 1 hour of the discovery thereof by the Insured or a responsible person to the following; EMERGENCY NUMBERS: 24 hour Call Centre 0860 869 428 (TOW HCV) or 08610 22737 (CARES)
- Report the vehicle as stolen or hijacked to the police within 1 hour of the discovery thereof by the Insured or a responsible person and obtain a police case number
Email claims for better services
Complaints and compliance
HCV requests that if possible the policyholder’s broker communicates with our claims team by email. This will also help to increase the speed of claims processing by allowing the team to look up the relevant information and status and to get back to the broker / policyholder armed with all the information they need.
- Email claims query: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email third party claims query: email@example.com
- Email complaints or compliance: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
- Download complaints and compliments procedure
Should the above channels not be satisfactory, you are welcome to contact the Insurer, Infiniti Insurance Limited on the below details:
Complaints Officer: Tel +27(0)11 718 1200
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the Ombudsman on the below details.
Share Call Number: 0860 726 890
Sunnyside Office Park, 5th Floor, Building D
32 Princess of Wales Terrace